contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Practical Magic & Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief





Last night I had a go at Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief because the net went down for a bit. I'd actually started on it earlier a few days ago for the same reason, but the Internet got back up not 10 mins into the movie, so I closed it and went online. LOL.


Anyways, if anyone is familiar with Greek mythology, and likes it, this movie is fantastic. I'm totally a fan, I'm familiar with the creatures and myths, though I couldn't recall the specific name of the lotus flower thingy until Annabeth explained it. And -now-, I recall that Odysseus'(Latin: Ulysses) men fell under that very same trap as well. I think Uma Thurman was HOT as the Medusa and this movie has good comedy value as well. I have no idea why Persephone is black. I figured every Greek had a porcelain complexion. But tha's ok. She's still pretteh. ^.^ Cerberus didn't look like a dog at all. *shrugs* All in all, a good movie. Charon's awesome. Heck, the graphics for the underworld were awesome. If anything at all, you have GOT to see that.


Then I continued on with Practical Magic. I was reading a blog that mentioned it and it suddenly hit me that I had not seen it. I like Sandra Bullock, she looks very down-to-earth and not SUPER DUPER glamorous which makes her all the more awesome. :P Her romantic comedies are great, and this was one that I really really liked. I suppose we have a little girl in us that always wanted to be a witch, or cast spells like one. I know I have. Heresy, I know, but eh... I was young then. :P


This movie is funneh. Watch it. Nicole Kidman is sooooo much prettier when she's a redhead. *nods*


source : http://melissa-tian.blogdrive.com/archive/1072.html

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

INDONESIA HOT NEWS

Giving you the hottest news from all over Indonesia and the world

Hitman

Duisorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam augue pede, molestie eget, rhoncus at, convallis ut, ...
Hitman

Gears of war

Quisque orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque sed felis. Aliquam sit amet felis. Mauris semper, velit semper laoreet dictum, quam diam dictum urna, nec placerat elit nisl in quam. Etiam augue pede, molestie eget, rhoncus at, convallis ...
Gears of war

Followers